Do you want to take back up of important emails for further reference but don’t know the procedure how to do it?
If yes, But don’t know the procedure how to take backup then you come on the right post. Here in this post, we have mentioned steps to backup Outlook Emails.
Our Outlook Customer Support Executives also helps the user if they are facing any kind of issues while backup Outlook Emails.
Steps to Backup Outlook Emails
1. First, you need to turn on the system.
2. Tap on the “file ” option which is situated above the menu bar.
3. A menu will open where a user needs to choose “Import/Export”. Tap on that carefully.
4. Now the wizard will get open.
5. Now from the list of items, Choose “Export to file”. Now click on “Next” option.
6. List of option choose outlook data file (.pst) and tap on next button option.
7. Choose the account and then choose emails of which user want to take backup.
8. Check “include all subfolders” option. And click on “Next” option.
9. Now choose the folder as well as a location where the user wants to save the above-selected file for backup and click on ok.
10. Finally gives your folder and a password for privacy purposes.
Contact @ Outlook Customer Support number 1-800-596-2947 to fix the issue quickly.
If the user is facing any kind of technical glitches while following the above-listed steps to Backup Outlook Emails. Then no need to worry contact Outlook Customer Care Number 1-800-596-2947. Here expert technicians resolve your all kinds of issue with the latest real-time troubleshooting techniques. Our dedicated techies are available 24/7 to help the user with cost-effective solutions.