Do you want to Synchronize Outlook Email account with android?
If yes, well you are landed on the right page. Here the main goal of this post provides a complete procedure for Sync Outlook Email Account with Android. Or if you know more about Sync Outlook Email Account with Android the contact Outlook Technical Support Experts.
Steps to Synchronize Outlook with Android with ease
- First, you need to download the Outlook from Google Play Store on Android Phone
- Tap on the “Quick Start” option after properly complete the installation process.
- Next, Select the account carefully which you want to add.
- After executing the above steps now, log on to the account and synchronization of outlook account start with this account.
If you are unable to sync the Outlook account after following the above-listed steps. Then follow the next procedure to complete the sync process.
- Click on the “Mail” option and then tap on “Add account” Section on Android Phone.
- Provide the Outlook Credential like email id and password and click on “Manual Setup”
- Carefully tap on the “Exchange” option
- Enter correct Email address as well as a password in Email id and password field respectively.
- “s.outlook.com” for a server name.
- Always ensure one thing the box use to SSL is checked, and then tap on the “Next” button.
- Finally, tap on the “Done” option to complete the setup process.
If still, need help contact Outlook Customer Support Number
If you are facing any kind of technical glitches while Sync Outlook Email Account with Android and looking for support. Is the answer is yes, Then Contact Outlook tech Support Experts via toll-free Outlook Technical Support Phone Number +1-800-596-2947. Here experts well-versed with the latest troubleshooting techniques and resolve your all kind of bugs within the shortest span of time with 100% satisfactory solution.