Easy Solutions For Common Minecraft Errors
Minecraft is the most popular and widely played online game that is been loved and appreciated by the users worldwide. Unfortunately, sometimes the users have the complaint about getting some Minecraft Errors after updating the OS to Windows 8.1 and Windows 10. This is due to the incompatibility of Nvidia Graphic Card with the updated OS. To fix these Minecraft errors for Windows 8, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 follow the guidelines mentioned below or you can contact Minecraft Customer Support or Mojang Customer Service to get the needed help.
Fix Minecraft Errors for Windows 10 and Windows 8
Steps to Update Minecraft
The very first thing is to make sure that your game is properly updated. Keeping the game updated will resolve many compatibility issues. Therefore it is very important to keep your software updated, to know the steps to follow the steps below:
- Firstly, you need to install the Java package. Apply this every time you receive the error “This Application Required A Java Runtime Environment 1.5.0”
- Now, open Minecraft and log in with your personal account
- Check for the updates, and if you find any apply it.
- If you are getting the error “bad video card drivers”, then go to the Start screen and follow the instructions.
- Now press “Win+X” keys and run “Device Manager”
- Go to “Graphic Drivers” and uninstall Nvidia Drivers.
- Lastly run “Minecraft” normally, and with this, your issue has been resolved.
Unable to Load Mod in Minecraft
If you are unable to load the Minecraft Mod then it would be best that you change the approach. If you are still following the old approach you need to change your approach. You must follow the approach called ‘Forge’, all you need to put the mod you want to install into Forge and it will automatically implement into the Game. This will resolve your issue. In case you need any help or you have any query then you can contact to Minecraft Customer Support service or Mojang Support to get real-time support. The Minecraft engineers are available round the clock to provide you instant support and resolve your issues within a few minutes.
Issue while playing Minecraft on LAN
If you are trying to play the Minecraft Game on LAN, but you are getting errors then you must try enabling Windows Firewall. To do so follow the steps below:
- In the search box type “Firewall” and go to “Windows Defender Firewall”
- Click on “Allow an App or Feature through Windows Defender Firewall”
- Here select Minecraft/Minecraft for Windows 10 and check if both ‘Private’ and ‘Public’ are marked checked.
- Now, ‘Restart’ your computer
In case you are still getting the issue, check your internet connection. If you need any professional help, you can reach them on this Minecraft Customer Support toll-free number +1-800-596-2947. The Minecraft executives will understand your issue and provide you with the relevant and needed support in just one call. You can contact them anytime, as they are available round the clock including holidays.
Lagging Issue in Minecraft
If your game is not running smoothly or if your performance in the game is not up to the mark, then check out these mentioned steps:
Solution1. Check the System Requirements:
Your game will not be launched if your system doesn’t meet the proper requirements.
System Requirement for Minecraft:
- CPU: Intel Pentium or AMD Athlon 64 (K8) 2.6 GHz
- RAM: 2GB
- GPU (Integrated): Intel HD Graphics or AMD Radeon HD graphics with OpenGL 2.1
- HDD: At least 200MB for Game Core and other files.
- Java 6 Release 45
Solution2. Allocate more RAM for Minecraft
Minecraft launcher gives more RAM memory to the game. If you are not satisfied with the performance of the game then here are some of the steps you can carry out to improve the situation:
- Go to your Minecraft Launcher
- Open Launch options > Select your profile > Activate Advanced Settings
- Now activate “JVM Arguments” and then add the following command: Xmx2048M-Xms2048M
- You must save these settings so that your game can start with 2GB RAM.
- In case you want to increase the RAM memory, all you need to do is: replace 2048M with the amount of RAM you want.
Solution3. Update Java
Since Minecraft is powered by Java; therefore you will need to keep Java updated to run the game smoothly. Make sure that you are using the latest version of Java. To know more you must contact the Minecraft Customer Support executives, they will help you to rectify the issue within a few minutes. These experts are highly knowledgeable and experienced individuals who have in-depth knowledge about the subject. Therefore they can easily get to the core of the problem and easily resolve the issues.
Minecraft Game Crashes
Sometimes the user complaints that the Game got crashed, to resolve this error you can check out these possible solutions:
- Firstly, update Minecraft Gaming Software
- You must check and update your Graphic card driver
- Check if the Java is updated
- Run SFC scan
- Run DISM command
If the issue is not understandable then the best option is to contact the Minecraft Customer Service number mentioned above. These Minecraft technicians are highly skilled and have access to all the original software. Therefore they can provide you with the best and authentic solutions to all your issues. You just need to dial Mojang Support number to get in touch with these technicians instantly.
Minecraft Missing File Error: org.lwjgl.LWJGLException
This Error appears when the Minecraft launcher fails to launch the game, to resolve the issue you need to disable the Antivirus program or Windows Firewall. If you are unsure about how to disable the antivirus program or firewall follow the steps mentioned below:
- Search for Windows Firewall in the search bar and open the Windows Defender Firewall
- Click ‘Turn Windows Firewall on or Off’
- Disable the Firewall for Private and Public networks and save the changes
Once you are done with the Firewall settings, you must re-install the Minecraft. Once you are done and the issue has been resolved completely, it’s been recommended that you the security back on.
Minecraft: Bad Login Error
If you are unable to connect to the Minecraft Multiplayer, then the chances are it is due to ‘Bad Login Error’. Follow the steps mentioned below to solve Bad Login Minecraft Errors:
- Enable the Network connection
- Make sure that there is no program that is blocking the outgoing connections.
- Disable the Windows Firewall.
- Try with restarting your Modem or Router.
Service Unavailable: Minecraft Error 503
This Minecraft Error occurs when the Mojang Servers are down. All you can do in this situation is to wait for the server to get back online or you can try by disabling the antivirus or Windows Firewall. To check if your system is receiving the signals properly, try to open the following websites:
If you are able to open these WebPages and still you are getting ‘Minecraft Error: Server Unavailable’ then you need to contact to the Minecraft Customer Service number +1-800-596-2947 (toll-free) and ask for the expert support.
Contact Minecraft Customer Support
To get any help regarding Minecraft Errors, you can ask for expert help. The Minecraft executives are highly skilled and can resolve any possible issue. They will help you to get the best solutions and also they will rectify your issue within a few minutes. To reach Mojang customer support or Minecraft customer service number +1-800-596-2947 (toll-free). These technicians are available 24*7 including holidays. Feel free to contact anytime and get free assistance.