Solution For Garmin Map Update Issue
Garmin GPS provides the best and most accurate tracking and GPS services to its customers. Garmin is well known for its GPS devices for automobiles, aviation, outdoor, and other sports activities. Though the devices and services provided by the company are extraordinarily amazing still sometimes it shows some flaws and the user might have to face some issues or errors, but do not worry. The Garmin Customer Support is available 24*7 to take up your queries and solve them with full authentic ways. To contact Garmin GPS Support Number just dial +1-800-596-2947 (toll-free), including holidays and odd hours. If you are facing Garmin Map Update Issue then you can either follow these mentioned steps or you can as well contact to Garmin Support number and avail the help from Garmin executives. Keep reading the article below to rectify the Garmin Map Update Issue:
Garmin Map Update Issue Says
Error1. “There was an Error while installing your Map, Try again later. If the issue continues please contact Garmin Customer support” OR
Error2. “Your unit is up to date”
If you are also getting any of the above-mentioned Error then here is the solution mentioned for you. Follow the steps carefully and you will be sorted.
The solution for Garmin Map Update Error
- Go to my.garmin.com
- Now click on “My Map tab”
- Click on “Update” present next to the service you wanted to update
- You will be redirected to “Select Download Method” Screen, select the option 1 or option 2 depending on your preference.
- If you have chosen the option 2 then you need to download Garmin Map Update application just by clicking the link and execute the process.
- To execute the process click on “Continue”
- When you will be on the “Ready to Update Your Maps. This update will install US and Canada to your Device.” Here, click on “View Options” to see the screen settings.
- Here you need to make sure that you are installing the right data also you need to be cautious that you have unchecked the box next to “Leave installation files on my computer” and click “Ok”
- Once you have finished downloading the Garmin Map, you need to verify it in either of the given two ways:
- Boot the unit and then click on “Tools” then go to “Settings” in the setting you will find “Maps” and then go to “Map Info” and here you must find both “Street maps” and “3D maps”.
- Plug-in your device and find the Garmin folder and if verified you will find the following files:
- Also look for the files:
- If all the files are present in the folder then your Garmin Map has been successfully updated. You can now use the device without any issues.
Garmin Help And Support Number +1-800-596-2947.
By following the steps mentioned above your issue has been rectified and if you still get some error or some problem arise while updating the Garmin GPS, then you may contact Garmin Customer Support Number +1-800-596-2947 (toll-free). Garmin Map Update Issue is very common error a lot of user-facing and our team of experts have sorted the problem for many customers all over the world. Therefore, if you are also facing any of these issues or other Garmin GPS related issue then you can contact us anytime as these executives are available to take up your queries even on holidays and odd hours so that your business keeps going on without any trouble. Call now for free assistance.