Garmin GPS Error: Garmin USB Device Not Recognized
Garmin GPS Customer Support is the most reliable and authentic online service providing platform. Our team of technicians and engineers has been providing the best solutions and guidance to the users. They provide GPS solutions in the field of automation, aviation, sports, navy and much more. Garmin GPS is been preferred by the users due to its amazing features, accurate geo-tracking, and instant support services. No matter where you are or what kind of issue you are dealing with, these profound technicians have covered your back. One such error many users have come across is “Garmin USB Device not recognized”.
The error occurs when you try to connect Garmin USB device to your computer/system. This error indicates that there is an issue with the connectivity between Windows and the Garmin GPS device. This error can be caused due to various reasons, and resolving this issue may require the proper knowledge about the reason that has caused it. Therefore, it is important that you seek professional help instantly.
#NOTE: Learn How To Set Up Garmin GPS
Reasons cause “Garmin USB Device not recognized” Error
If you are getting this error “Garmin USB Device not recognized” on your Garmin GPS device, then you need to check out for the following reasons that might be causing this issue. Check out the following points to see which of following reason validate your error:
- The USB that you are using is corrupt
- There might be compatibility issue due to some latest update on Garmin Device
- An issue with an operating system
- There could be some issue with Drivers of your system
There could be a lot of reasons for this type of error to occur. To resolve “Garmin USB Device not recognized” issue completely, you must seek professional help so that you can get along with your work as soon as possible without causing any further trouble.
These technicians will diagnose the cause of the issue and will follow up with the necessary steps to rectify it. Our team of technicians is highly skilled and experienced in resolving these sorts of errors, with the help of genuine and updated techniques or methods.
Solution For “Garmin USB Device not recognized” When Connecting Garmin GPS USB Device:
To troubleshoot ‘Garmin USB Device not recognized’ error, just follow these simple steps mentioned below:
- You must check if your Garmin USB drivers are properly installed or updated. If not, then do it. If you are not sure about “How to install or update Garmin USB drivers”, just call the Garmin GPS technical support number +1-800-596-2947 (toll-free) and get to talk to the technicians’ instantly.
- Try another USB port on your system:
- Do not try to connect the Garmin GPS device to your system with a USB hub, extension cable, or another external medium
- If you wish to connect the Garmin device on your Desktop computer, then you must connect the device using USB port on the backside of the computer despite the front port.
- Try to connect the device to some different computer/system
- Restart your system and try to connect the device again
- You can also try by changing the USB Selective Suspend Settings, to do so carefully follow the steps mentioned below:
- Firstly, go to “Control Panel” and click “Power Option”
- Now click on “Change Plan Settings”
- Go to “Change advanced power settings”
- In “advanced settings” click on ‘USB settings’ and then click on ‘USB Selective suspend settings’
- Here you need to ‘Disable’ both ‘On Battery’ and ‘Plugged In’ settings.
- Finally, click “Apply” and “Ok”.
Yet if you are facing Garmin USB Device not recognized issue or trouble then you must contact to Garmin Helpline number +1-800-596-2947 (toll-free), and talk to the executives about your issue. These technicians are highly qualified and knowledgeable that no matter is un-resolvable for them. They understand the device and its related issues. They are available 24*7, including holidays, so that nothing can stop you from leading to your destination. Garmin GPS Support is always there for you, call us anytime and get a free assistant.