5 Steps to fix HP Inkjet Printer Paper Jam Error
Hewlett-Packard inkjet printer is used by a number of users in the world. It provides both black and color printing functionality. But sometimes this printing device faces HP Inkjet Printer Paper Jam Error and becomes annoying for the users. In such a situation Hewlett-Packard Customer support team have a toll-free number to get in contact with them. If the users face any technical difficulty with the printing device they can easily connect with the HP Customer Care team.
You may also follow the below steps to clear the bug at your end.
How to fix HP Inkjet Printer Paper Jam Error:
- Check paper tray: Paper tray plays an important role to get the paper jam. If you found any loose paper in the tray then immediately remove it from here.
- Remove printer rear access door: Here you see inside the printer to find the jammed paper. You will find a clasp or knob that will support you to release the door and permit to take it off.
- Pull out the paper that stuck in the rollers at the back of the printer. Check that all the paper has been removed, involving any ripped pieces or scraps.
- Restore rear access door onto the printer. If there is no paper stuck in the printer, tap to Resume button.
- Lift up the front cover of the inkjet printer
- You are recommended to check print carriage, is it working properly or not?
- Now check that your printer is printing properly and again it’s not showing any jam issue.
Talk To Our HP Customer Support Team Executives:
If the error still persists to your system, then it’s time to call the HP Printer customer support technicians. Just dial an HP Printer Helpline Number +1-800-596-2947 and get rid out from the HP Inkjet Printer Paper Jam Error immediately. You can call our representative at any time and from anywhere. They will glad to assist you.