How To Troubleshoot HP Printer Blinking Lights Error?
Sometimes HP Printer users face Blinking Lights error with their printer. Due to some technical error suddenly all lights like Power light, color cartridge light, Attention light starts blinking. The bug may occur due to a fatal error on your system. If you ever encounter this error then you need not worry, just contact the HP Customer Service Support team number +1-800-596-2947 and they will fix this HP Printer Blinking lights Error immediately. You are also recommended to go through with the below blog or try to fix the error at your end.
How to Troubleshoot HP Printer Blinking lights Error:
Step 1: Reset the All in one:
- First, disconnect the Power cord that is connected to the printer.
- Wait for sometime before connecting back the cord.
- Now reconnect the cord to the device.
- Afterward turn on your HP Printer device.
- At the top side of the printer, tap to the power button.
- Keep tapping on the button until you find a “Green Light”.
- If the light is not blinking continuously it means you have to reset your printer continuously.
- If the light is blinking continuously then issue is still not resolved at this time move to further step for a solution.
(Meanwhile, you can contact to the HP Customer Helpline Number experts for instant help)
Step 2: Check The Control Panel Setting:
- Check that you have installed control panel overlay.
- Remove the Power cord from the printer.
- After removing the power cord from printer put the control panel overlay.
- Install the control panel overlay, after then you need to remove the lid of the scanner.
- Hence, at last, connect the cord to the printer and turn the printer “ON”.
- If still, you did not get the solution then move to the next step.
Step 3: Plugin the printer cord directly To the Electrical Outlet:
Try to plug-in power cord directly to the electrical outlet because sometimes you can find the problem with the power source. Try these steps for the solution:-
- Remove the power cord from the printer.
- Also, remove the printer if it is connected to an electrical outlet.
- Now, connect the cord to the electrical outlet directly.
- Also, connect the cord to the printer.
- Switch on the printing device
Hope you have fixed HP Printer Blinking lights Error successfully.
Further, you have any query then contact HP Customer Service team. You can connect with them using an HP Printer toll-free Number USA. The professional specialists are here to make sure that your HP Printer Blinking lights Error will be resolved within a possible time.