Ultimate Solution to fix HP Printer error 79 | Call +1-800-596-2947
Sometimes HP Printer user’s faces error 79 and their device goes off when they are working with it. HP printer error 79 has been reported by many users and it may occur due to several reasons. But don’t get panic; just consult with HP Customer Service Support team experts using a toll-free number +1-800-596-2947 and get an instant solution with them.
You may also go through with the below steps to troubleshoot the error at your end.
Error 79 occurs in Two Ways in Control Panel:
- Error 79 turn off then on
- Error 79 service error turn off then on – meaning an incompatible DIMM was probably installed.
How to HP Printer error 79:
1. Error 79 turn off then on
If you find the error 79 on your printing device then it may be due to internal firmware error.
Follow the below steps to fix it:
- Turn of your printer power button
- Wait at least for 30 seconds
- Now provide the power supply
- Wait for the printing device to initialize
NOTE: Remove power surge protector, if you are using it. Afterward plug back your printer to wall socket directly. Now turn on the power supply.
If the error code still appearing on your device display; then follow the below steps:
- Disconnect USB cables or network, as well as a power cycle. If your device comes back to Ready status, then you need to check the firmware version, and if the newer version is available then update it.
If you want to find printer’s firmware version, print Configuration Report from the printer’s control panel.
In case the error did not remove, remove the print job from your computer, or remove any other system connected to your printer, afterward, take a print job to test it.
(Meanwhile the process you may contact HP Customer Support error specialists)
2. Reinstall DIMM
If the user installed a DIMM memory in your HP printer, then go through with the below steps to fix the error 79:
- First of all turn off your printer.
- Now, eradicate the DIMM
- Reinstall DIMM memory and check that it placed in the correct position.
- Now turn on your printer
In case the error still persists, kindly get in touch with HP Customer Service Technicians. They will help you to fix HP printer error 79 and glad to assist you. We sure, that you will be happy with our representative services for your printing device. You may also give a call on HP Customer Helpline Number to get support for HP as well as for other brands.