How to Fix Apple iPhone Sonos Error Code 1002- Instant Help
Are you the one facing Apple iPhone Sonos Error Code 1002 with your iPhone device? Generally, this error occurs while the user is trying to restore its device from the partition. Users may also face the error while they are trying to convert iTunes videos to MAC. Worry not; just go through the below post and you can get rid out of the Sonos Error code 1002.
How to Fix Apple iPhone Sonos Error Code 1002 Issue:
1. Clear the Caches, Cookies, and History from the Safari Browser:
Follow the below steps to clear cookies, caches, and history from your Safari browser:
- Tap on Settings
- Next hit on Safari browser
- From here choose ‘Clear Website Data.’
- Click to, done
Maybe clearing browser caches and cookies fix your Apple iPhone Sonos Error Code 1002 problem or else try these methods.
2. Reset Network Settings in iPhone Device:
- Reach to the Settings
- Choose General tab
- From here tap to ‘Reset Network Settings‘
- In the end, click on OK
Here bu following the above steps you can reset your Network setting to clear m4vgear Error 1002 issue.
3. Update Apple iTunes Software:
- You need to update iTunes software to easily get rid out from the Sonos Error 1002 MAC bug.
4. Perform a Factory reset of your iPhone Device:
- Reach to the settings
- Tap to ‘General‘option
- Now, hit to “Reset & Approve” option.
5. Reset your Device:
Best and the last method to troubleshoot your bug is that reset your device. It will carry many changes to your device and make it too better as compare to now.
- Tap & hold Home & Sleep button at least for 15 sec.
- Now reboot it
- Click to, done
This process will reboot your device and helps to fix Sonos Error code 1002.
Hope you have successfully fixed your iPhone error.
If still, you are facing any problem then contact our Apple Customer Service team experts. They will immediately get in touch with you to solve the Apple iPhone Sonos Error Code 1002 using the best quick methods.