How to Fix Apple Mac OS Error Code 36
Generally, users who are using MAC OS should be aware of the error code 36. Many users have reported this error at the time of copying and dragging the files. And they want to know how to fix Apple Mac OS error code 36.
Are you the one facing this error? If yes; then you are at the right place to get rid out of this error. And if in case you don’t find the helpful answer here then directly contact to the Mac Book Support Number +1-800-596-2947 to get the correct solution for this from the qualified experts.
Sometimes copying file process start partially but it stops in the mid with popup message displaying “Error-36”. This message may also appear while copying the data in USB drives. Users can copy a single file at once but cannot copy the complete folder at a time.
According to the analysis team, 36 code is an input-output type error code which is generated by the file corruption. Mostly it displays an error message with an indication that particular file cannot be read and write at the same time.
NOTE: The error can also be occurring if the files are not handled properly at the time of the process.
How to check symptoms of Error Code 36:
- First of all, you are required to create a folder on any drive.
- Afterward, copy the complete folder on your system desktop screen.
- Hence, at last copy, the folder from your desktop screen and copy it back to the particular folder.
Here what you will see? An error message with 36 codes on your screen, it means you are suffering from this bug.
How to fix Apple Mac OS error code 36:
Here you will find some basic steps to fix the error message 36 on your end.
- Open Terminal (Applications > Utilities) and write dot_clean command, and a single space.
- Now you need to Drag flash drive/memory card icon to the terminal window.
- Tap Enter. Here hidden ‘_’ files should be deleted and you can copy files to the memory card or flash drive.
Contact Mac Book apple customer care number for Instant Support:
Hope successfully you have fixed the issue and further you have any queries then talk to our experts at Mac Support Phone Number +1-800-596-2947. You can also schedule a time with technicians to call you when you are free. Have some queries with tech geeks and they will provide you the best answer within possible time.