How to install iOS 9 on iPhone or iPad manually using Firmware in iTunes
Do you want to install iOS 9 on iPhone or iPad device? If yes; then do it manually using Firmware in iTunes. One thing, the user should know that the iOS 9 will only be updated and it will not clean or reset your device. In the below article you will get the easiest steps to install iOS 9 on iPhone or iPad manually using Firmware in iTunes. And if the user thinks that they are technically week then they are highly recommended to contact Apple Customer Service, professional specialists. They will instruct you to install iOS 9 on iPhone or iPad device.
How to install iOS 9 on iPhone or iPad manually:
- Put the downloaded iOS 9 firmware file or iOS 9.0.1 firmware file somewhere else, such as on desktop on in any drive.
- With the latest version launch iTunes.
- Connect iPad, iPod or iPhone with the computer using a USB cable
- Choose the device in iTunes
- Beneath the Backups section, decide iCloud, or select “Back up to this computer” and choose ‘Encrypt iPhone backup’, afterwards tap “Back up Now” – don’t skip backing up! While completed backing up, keep on
- Now you are recommended to choose IPSW file by providing an alternate update method:
- For Mac: OPTION + Click on the “Update” button
- For Windows: SHIFT + Click on the ‘Update’ button
- Navigate to the file system to the IPSW file you downloaded and choose it
- Be sure that you would like to update to iOS 9 by tapping on ‘Update’
- Wait for sometimes until the process gets completed. This may take a little bit of time.
(Meanwhile the process you may contact Apple Helpline Customer Care Number)
While the process gets completed iPhone, iPad or iPod touch will reboot their self automatically and iOS 9 setup process appears. Here you will prompt to select a six-digit passcode, setup Hey Siri, and now you will be asked some questions. Go through with a simple setup process and you will see a fresh updated iOS 9.
Hope the above steps work for you and you have successfully installed iOS 9 on iPhone or iPad manually. Further, if you have any query then consult with the expert’s using Apple Customer Service Number +1-800-596-2947. They will help you to resolve your query on the spot. Users may also get in touch with Apple Customer Support team technicians to have an apple device error free experience.