Microsoft Technical Support For Microsoft Security Essential Error 0x8004ff00
The Microsoft Security provides you the best Antivirus Software that provides top-rated protection for your system against computer viruses, spyware, and other malware. It is the best antivirus provided for the latest Windows System. But sometimes the best software can cause some of the troubles and errors, and some of the common issues or errors are been experienced by the users are been mentioned below. Keep reading the article below to know more about Microsoft Security Essential Error 0x8004ff00 and get its solution. If the following solutions do not work for you, then you can contact Microsoft Technical support to talk to the Microsoft Customer Support Executives and get the best solution instantly.
Solution For Microsoft Security Essential Error
If you are facing the error 0x8004ff00 while working with Microsoft security software, then you can check out the following DIY solutions to rectify the issue on your own or you can as well call Microsoft Technical Support Number +1-800-596-2947 (toll-free). These technicians will help you solve the issue within a few minutes.
Here is the Solution for Microsoft Security Essential Error 0x8004ff00:
This error is caused because some other Windows Installer or other security software is running. To rectify this error you need to follow the instructions:
1. Remove any pre-installed Antivirus Software from your System:
- First of all, remove any installed antispyware program or software from your system
- After completing the un-installing process you need to Restart your system
- Lastly, Install Microsoft Security Essential again and you will be good to go.
If you are still facing the issues, try the next step:
2. Enable Windows Installer
- For Windows 7: You need to click “Start” then in “Search Programs and Files” column type “services.msc” and then press “Enter” and you are done.
- For Windows XP: Click on “Start” and then click on “Run”. Then you need to type “service.msc” and press “Enter”
- For Windows Vista: Click on “Start”. Then type “services.msc” in the search box and press “Enter”
- Right click on “Windows Installer” then click “Start”. If you didn’t find the start option but you are able to see options “Stop” and “Restart”, then it represents that the service has been already started.
- Go to “Service Page” there on the “File” menu click on “Exit”
- For Windows 7: Click “Start”, in the “Search Program file” column you need to type “Cmd prompt”. Then right-click on “Command Prompt” and finally click on “Run as administrator”.
- Windows XP: Click on “Start” and in the “Start Search box” type “Command Prompt” and then click on “Run as administrator”
- For Windows Vista: Click on “Start” Button, type “Command Prompt”. Now right click on the Command Prompt and tap on “Enter”
- Type MSIEXEC/REGSERVER and press “Enter”
- After done with this you can install “Microsoft Security Essential” again.
3. Install the Right Version for your Windows Operating System:
- Find out which Windows Operating System you are working on.
- You must know that your PC is running either 32-bit or 64-bit version of the OS (Operating System).
- Make sure you have downloaded the right version of Microsoft Security Essential that is compatible with your Operating system.
4. Start Your Windows in Selective Startup Mode
- Windows 7: Click on the “Start” and in “Search Programs files” column type “msconfig” and then tap on “Enter”
- Windows XP: Go to “Start” and then click on “Run”. Here type “msconfig” and then press”Enter”
- In Windows Vista: Here, type “msconfig” in the “Start Search Box” and press “Enter”
- Click on to the “General Tab” and select “Hide All Microsoft Services”. Clear all the checkboxes in the list.
- Now click on “OK” and restart your computer.
- Install Microsoft Security Essential again on to your system.
Contact Microsoft Customer Support
If the above-mentioned steps have not rectified the issue with Microsoft Security Essential Error, then its been suggested that you instantly contact Microsoft Customer Support phone number.
Microsoft Technical Support Executives are highly qualified and skilled professionals who have deeply studied and analyzed the subject and related issues, therefore, they know the problems that you might be facing and provide you the genuine solutions to rectify it within few minutes. Hence, if you are facing any trouble or having any query that you are unable to sort out then you must contact Microsoft Technical Support Number +1-800-596-2947 (toll-free). They are available 24*7, including holidays to provide you with the authentic support and solutions. Call now to have free assistance. The best solution is available for Microsoft Security Essential Error.