How To Contact Craigslist Support Phone Number
Craigslist is the leading American Classified Advertisement Website. It provides the best services categorized under items for sale, services, jobs, communities, housing etc. It is the one of the fastest growing online network, which provides the users a central platform to shop or sell any item or services. This service is totally free, you can explore, post ads, communicate with each other and much more. It came into the wide picture and rapid growth in 2000 and today it serves more than 70 countries. It gives the best platform to its users for selling items online; to meet new people, find jobs, housing, and other services. And if you are facing any difficulty you can easily contact Craigslist Support Phone Number anytime.
If you face any problem using craigslist, the Craigslist professional experts are always available to help you in every kind of situation. They are available 24*7 to provide you full assistance and help you to have the genuine solution. To contact professional team you just need to call on the toll-free number +1-800-596-2947 and get free assistance now.
What Are The Pros And Cons Of Craigslist Services
Whether you are a seller or a buyer, Craigslist offers the best platform to either sell or buy the items and services at very affordable prices. Everything is the world comes with some benefits and flaws. Same goes for Craigslist, though there are some great advantages of craigslist it also has some flaws that might hinder the quality of your online experience on Craigslist. Below are the mentioned pros and cons of Craigslist, as per the point of view of Seller or Buyer.
Being one of the top rated sites, Craigslist does come with some pros and cons, below are some mentioned pros and cons:
As a Buyer’s Point Of View
Pros of Craigslist:
- Since it’s free and local so you need not pay any delivery charges for any item.
- You will get great discounts and deals on bigger items as well.
- You can directly contact the seller and set up your deal and schedule your shipping timings as well.
- Talk directly to the dealer to negotiate the price and ask for other information.
Cons of Craigslist:
- There is always being a trust issue and no specified rules. If you fix the deal with the seller sometimes it might be possible that there are some other deals are going on and despite fixing the deal with you they might, in the end, sell the product to some other party
- There is no certainty about any product or item available. The product might be available at one moment and the next movement it will be sold out.
- Many old posts are still being visible to you even if the products have been sold out. Mostly the sellers do not update their posts regularly, and that creates the confusion amongst buyer.
As the Seller’s point of view:
Pros For The Sellers:
- You can sell any damn thing on craigslist. Whether it is a years-old lawnmower, computer spare parts, some picnic baskets, old or non-usable items, some old furniture, or any other item that you wish to give away, with craigslist you can easily put it up for sale and earn some good money out of it.
- You can post free ads of any item, on the other side, other modes of advertising charges you some fee and advertising cost to publish your ads but in Craigslist you need not worry about paying any extra charges, and it is also the fastest way to get your useless junk sold out at a nice decent price.
- Your unused or waste stuff will be useful to someone else and you will get the benefit too by selling it at a reasonable price.
Cons For The Seller
- As a seller, you are dealing with the anonymous buyer. You have no clue who is the buyer and with whom you are setting up your deal. It sometimes can lead to a great danger, to avoid any mishappening you should always try to set up your meetings at a common and crowded place like some cafe or restaurant where there are a number of people around or the place you are familiar with near your office or workplace, where you go often or you can also take some friend or relative with you.
- You don’t know what kind of person you are dealing with, there are so many fake people on the internet, therefore it is very important to fix the deal carefully. Sometimes the buyer finalizes the deal, price, and place to meet, and in the end moment they change their mind and call off the deal, in that case, all you can do is to again post your add and find some other buyer. You can’t do anything about it, therefore sometimes its really frustrating and annoying and you need to be cautious.
From the above discussion, you might now know that, though Craigslist is a very useful service for those who wish to sell and buy stuff. It also has some issues that cannot be avoided. Sometimes the user might have to face some software or app related issues that may degrade your experience and cause you some issues. This can be very irritating and frustrating for the user. Despite, it gives the best platform for your online sale and purchase, it sometimes gives you really hard times as well to solve the issues related to Software, web pages, website related and other technical issues. Craigslist support phone number is available +1-800-596-2947.
Call Craigslist Customer Support Number Now:
Therefore, if you are facing any error or fault like technical errors, software related issue or any other problem while using Craigslist you are free to contact Craigslist support phone number +1-800-596-2947, they are available at your service 24*7 and all days (including holidays). These experts are always ready to help the customers who are stuck with any sort of issue and they will answer all your queries and listen to your matter carefully. They will provide you the best possible help. You can call to talk to the professionals anytime, as they are available all the time to provide you best support and solutions. Craigslist support phone number is available now.
For Juno Technical Support Click Here!