Instant Support For DataMask By AOL
AOL Inc has always concerned about the security and safety of their software and their user’s online data. DataMask by AOL presents simple and secure AOL Desktop Software that protects your data and other personal information from spammers, cyber crooks, and malware websites; moreover, it provides anti-Keylogging security by hiding your keystrokes. It provides the high security against all the malware, viruses and hackers.
DataMask by AOL gives you the security from the following
- Secure Browsing
With DataMask by AOL, you can securely surf through the internet and have a secure browsing feature to avoid any affected or phishing website, keeping your data and information safe, and carry on your online activities secure.
It protects all the information that you enter via keyboard by converting your input into fake and random keystrokes. This will protect your data from being miss-used so that you can have secure and protected surfing on the internet.
DataMask by AOL provides online security by diverting you from phishing sites or the sites that trick you to pass away your login details like username and passwords, or any other personal information.
How To Install And Uninstall DataMask AOL?
To install and uninstall DataMask by AOL you can follow the following steps. Go through the following steps carefully to know system requirements, installation and un-installation process.
What is the system requirement for DataMask by AOL?
DataMask by AOL generally requires the following features:
PC’s Configuration that works the best with DataMask by AOL: Windows 8, Windows XP Service Pack 3, 512MB RAM, 233 MHz processor or higher and 32 or 64-bit operation system.
Web Browsers: Internet Explorer6 or higher, Firefox3 or higher and Google Chrome.
How to Install DataMask by AOL?
To install DataMask please follow the following steps:
- First, if you have already purchased DataMask by AOL in your AOL premium subscription, then log in with the email address. You will find the “Order Confirmation Email”, in the mail click on “Get Started Now button” OR You can visit “mybenefits.aol.com” then sign in with your “Username/Email” and “password”. Locate the DataMask by AOL and then click “Download Now”
- Now that you have downloaded the file, click “Run”
- Close all the applications and click on “Next”
- Click “I Agree” on the “License Agreement”
- Now, you need to select the appropriate option to “Reboot” your computer, either you can select “now” or “later” button depending on your choice and then click “Finish”.
The moment you restart your computer “DataMask by AOL” will begin automatically on all the web browsers, anything that you will type into your search box of the web browser will be replaced by false and random characters.
How to uninstall DataMask by AOL?
To know how to uninstall DataMask by AOL:
- Go to Windows Control Panel
- If you are using Windows XP/Vista, then, click “Start” and then go to “Control Panel”
- In Windows XP Pro/2000/Me/98, you just need to click “Start” then select “Select”, and then click “Control Panel”
- Open the installed program list:
- For Windows Vista, go to “Programs” and click “Uninstall a program”
- For Windows XP/XP Pro/2000, click on “Add or Remove Program” icon
- If you are using “Windows Me/98”, then click on either of these options “Change/Remove”, “Add/Remove” or “Uninstall”.
- Go to “DataMask by AOL” and click on “Change/Remove” or “Add/Remove” or “Uninstall”.
4. Now just follow the instructions that are been shown on your screen to remove the program.
5. Lastly, restart your computer to complete the un-installation.
How to sign up for DataMask by AOL?
To know how you could sign up for DataMask by AOL, just follow the following directions:
- Go to DataMask download page.
- Either click on “Try It For Free” or if you are a returning customer click on “I am a returning customer” or if you are a new customer then click on “I am a new customer” and then click “Continue”. Follow the steps to sign in to your AOL account.
- Carefully select your payment mode. Provide all the credentials like card type, credit card number, expiry date etc.
- Click on “Place Order”
- The order confirmation screen will be displayed showing your billing information and the order summary.
- Click on “Get Started” and then follow the instructions that are shown on the screen. Apart from this, an email from AOL will be sent to your Email account. If you want to use it later then just sign in to your account, find the DataMask by AOL Mail and just follow the instructions present on the screen.
How to install or Reinstall DataMask by AOL on some other computer?
If you are wishing to install or reinstall the DataMask to some other system, you can do that by performing the following points. Before that, here is the important thing that you should know “You can use DataMask by AOL on 5 PCs”.
So if you are interested to install or reinstall DataMask by AOL to your system or some other PC, just follow the simple steps mentioned below:
- First of all, Sign in to “My Account”
- Then click on “My Services / Subscriptions”
- Find the DataMask by AOL file, and click on “Manage”. Under the “subscription details”, you will get the “Access URL”, copy the URL and paste into the separate web browser
- Follow the on-screen steps and instructions to install DataMask.
How to contact DataMask by AOL Customer Help?
If you are still facing any issue while installing or un-installing the DataMask by AOL, you can contact the DataMask Executives on their toll-free number +1-800-596-2947. They will help you to get the fast and genuine solution for all your issues. Moreover, they are available to take up your queries and complaints about 24*7 including holidays and get free assistance.
Read our another article for AOL Shield Pro Browser.