Avail Juno Technical Support Now!
Juno provides the best and popular internet service that allows the users to carry out any kind of professional and personal work with ease. With Juno Mail, you can easily rectify and solve any kind of issue or problem. You just need to follow the simple logical steps to resolve the issue completely. With Juno, the users are able to solve and troubleshoot any possible issue on their own with just a few steps.
Company Information And Contact Details:-
|Talk to Technician:||YES|
|Call Time||Avg Wait: 2 mints- Service 24 hours 365 days|
Still, there are some issues that need expert advice and guidance. For these issues, you need to contact Juno Technical Support Number +1-800-596-2947 (Toll-Free). These experts are available 24*7 to help you solve your issues.
Juno provides the best platform that provides Emailing services and managing different emails. It is highly secured with minimal chances of threats and harm to your data. Despite being so secured and protective, it still can be possible that the Juno mail could get some issues or its performance can be slow down. Therefore, if you want to contact to the Juno Technical Support, you can call on above mentioned toll-free number anytime and get free assistance and support from highly knowledgeable professionals.
Here’s a quick solution for the iPhone users on installing and using Juno Email Services on your mobile. Keep reading the below-mentioned steps and follow them carefully to get your Email setup on your mobile.
Install Juno Mail Account on Your iPhone
- Click on “Mail, Contact, and Calendar” button from iPhone contact account control panel.
- Click on “Add Account” and select “other”
- Tap on “Add mail account” to start configuring your new mail account manually.
- Enter your “Email” “Password” and “Name in the respective fields
- Click on “Next”
- Inter “smtp.juno.com” into “Incoming Mail Server” and click “Next”
- Click on “Mail” in the menu tab, here, tap on “Save” button and return to “Mail, contact, and calendar”
- Click on “Server Port” to edit incoming settings
- Change the value to “995” and set “On” “Use SSL” settings
- With these settings, your Juno Mail will be all set to be used on your iPhone.
If you are facing any kind of issue or if you are still not getting smooth functioning you can contact Juno Helpline number +1-800-596-2947 (Toll-Free). They will help you get the perfect and most genuine solutions for your issues. Feel free to call Juno Support any time and get free assistance for any kind of problem.