The Number to Call for Microsoft’s Customer Services
Microsoft customer service number is available to call 24/7, 365, and is guaranteed toll-free. The service provides timely and practical solutions and resolutions to problems and issues customers may be experiencing with any Microsoft product or service.
Here’s WHY you should call Microsoft customer service number
Have a problem or an issue with a Microsoft service or product? The friendly team who operate the customer service number are ready and waiting to help you with a wide variety of issues, including but not limited to:
- Help with Windows: Support, information, and how-tos for all Windows products
- Help with Windows Store: Answers to all your questions related to Microsoft stores
- Help with Windows Office: Training and information for all Microsoft Office applications
The list doesn’t stop there. You can call your Microsoft customer support number with any Microsoft-related issue or problem you might be having.
The handpicked team of third-party customer service operatives who answer your call is highly trained, efficient and tech-savvy. They understand your frustration when something goes wrong with your Microsoft products, or when you’re having difficulty with a particular service Microsoft offers.
Their job is to find you a solution and to find it fast.
Here’s WHEN you should call Microsoft customer service number
If you’re experiencing any of the below-mentioned problems please don’t hesitate to call your Microsoft Customer Support Number immediately:
- When you have problems signing into your Microsoft account
- When you suspect you are the victim of a hacking attack
- When you need help connecting your Microsoft devices
- When you need more information regarding a Microsoft product
- When you experience difficulty with your Outlook email account
- When you have lost or forgotten your Microsoft account password
- When you are having trouble connecting to the Internet
- When you experience problems with your home WiFi services
- When you need advice on how to set up your Xbox
- When you are having issues or problems with any Microsoft service or product
Here’s WHAT HAPPENS when you call Microsoft’s third-party customer service number
Our team of friendly and highly trained operatives is ready and waiting to take your call at +1-800-596-2947 24 hours a day, and 365 days a year.
They can answer any question you might have that is related to a Microsoft service or product, plus offer a practical solution within minutes. Other, more complicated issues may be referred to a more experienced operative who will then go that extra mile to get you the result you need as quickly as possible.
Here’s ONE EXAMPLE of the help you can get from the Microsoft customer service number
How to reset a password for Skype, Xbox Live, Outlook and OneDrive etc. is a common question asked by the Microsoft customer service team.
Our operatives are always willing to help and will be more than happy to take you through a step-by-step explanation of how it’s done. But for quick reference, just follow the 6 easy steps below.
Remember, passwords are case sensitive, so always check your Caps Lock is turned off before you start the reset process:
- Go to the RESET YOUR PASSWORD page
- Select the reason you want to change your password and then click on NEXT
- Enter the email address for the Microsoft account whose password you would like to reset
- Enter the characters that appear on the screen and click NEXT
- A one-time code will be sent to your phone number or an alternate email address
- Enter the code on the next screen and you’ll be allowed to change your password
Please note: the code will be sent either to a phone number or an email address and is part of the security information you gave to Microsoft when you first registered your account.
Call the Microsoft Customer Support Number now and get help with any of your Microsoft-related issues, right away!