Optus technical Support
SingTel Optus Pvt Ltd is an Australia based company that provides the services like Fixed Telephony, Mobile telephony, Internet Access, Cable television, Leased lines and Data Transmission. It provides services either directly to the end-users and as well as acts as wholesale for the other service providers like Exetel and Amaysim. They also provide broadband, wireless internet services and other wholesale services like satellite and 4G mobile. For them it is very important to provide the top rated customer services as they also believe in “Customer Satisfaction”, therefore they have provided Optus technical Support services for their clients. They are available to resolve any kind of issue or take any complaints from customers on their toll-free number +1-800-596-2947. You can call them anytime or day to get any of your issues sorted.
Company Information And Contact Details:-
|Talk to Technician:||YES|
|Call Time||Avg Wait: 2 mints- Service 24 hours 365 days|
If you are on Optus Email for the first time and wondering how to create the account and get the best benefits out of it, here is the process you can follow to create your account on windows:
- Open Windows Mail
- Tap “Tools” in your menu bar and then click on “Accounts”
- Click “Add”
- Here select the account type as “Email Account”
- Click “Next”
- Enter your details in respective fields and then click “Next”
- Now enter your Email Address
- Click “Next”
- Now the important part: Setting up Email Server
- Make sure that your “Incoming Email Server Type” is “POP3”
- Incoming E-mail (POP3 or IMAP4) server: mail.optusnet.com.au
- Outgoing E-mail server (SMTP) name: mail.optusnet.com.au
- Again click “Next”
- Your Email Account has been set.
- Now to log in to your Email Account go to “Mail Login” Enter your details “Email Username” and “Password”.
- Tick the box of “Remember password”
- Now click “finish” and “close”
If you wish to delete the Optus Email Account, below is the mentioned process that you need to follow up:
- Go to Windows Mail
- Click “Tools” from the main menu
- Now go to “Accounts”
- Here select your Optus Email Account and click on “Properties”
- You will get a pop-up box, here click on “Advanced” tab
- In the “Delivery” option makes sure that ‘Leave a copy of messages on server’ is NOT TICKED.
- Now click “Apply” and then “OK”
#Note: If you are facing any kind of issue regarding OptusNet Email, you can always contact the experts. They are available 24*7 (including holidays) to help you resolve all your issues and problems. You can contact Optus Technical Support number +1-800-596-2947. For Yahoo Support Click Here!