Tomtom GPS Customer Support
In this dynamic 21st century everyone is using and getting lucrative benefits from highly advanced technology. One such technology is Tomtom GPS Tracker. Tomtom provides you the best GPS services and gives you accurate route for your destination and traffic updates. The company is known for providing smarter and more reliable products like GPS navigation devices or software, Sports watches, Digital maps, and much more. With its best in class services, TomTom Company is also known for amazing customer dealing and support. The Tomtom Service Executives are always available to take up all your issues and solve them for you within the shortest time period. To reach Tomtom Customer Care you can dial their toll-free Tomtom GPS Customer Support.
Company Information And Contact Details:-
|Talk to Technician:||YES|
|Call Time||Avg Wait: 2 mints- Service 24 hours 365 days|
How to Solve Tomtom GPS Issue?
Tomtom GPS comes with the most reliable and easy navigation features, facilitate with voice guide and point of interest database. Tomtom users are very happy and satisfied with the latest features and services of Tomtom but still, if you are facing any trouble or issue then you can follow the steps mentioned below and get it sorted on your own, read the content carefully.
Step1. Reset Tomtom GPS Receiver
Tomtom users have sometimes reported that they have come across the issues where the Tomtom device is getting difficulties to start or respond to the command. If you too are facing the similar issue then it is been suggested that you “Reset Your Tomtom GPS Device”
How to reset Tomtom GPS receiver?
To reset your Tomtom GPS, all you need is to hold the “On-Off” button for some few seconds, until your device shows the restarting screen. Restart your device will reset the data on your Tomtom GPS receiver without affecting your important data.
Step2. Check your Device’s Signal
Sometimes when you are in some outskirt areas it might be possible that your device will not be able to catch the signal from the satellite. To resolve this kind of issue you can take your Device away from mountains or huge buildings, where you can get the signal. Once you have established the proper signal with the satellite, you are good to go.
Step3. Check for Update
Sometimes, due to the older version of software the Tomtom GPS Receiver freezes or starts looping on the screen. Therefore it is been suggested that you check for the latest update or version and install the software properly to have the best access.
This will be done if you will remove the current Home Application and reinstall the latest Home Application with the following step:
- Connect Tomtom GPS with Computer
- Now turn on your GPS
- Go to the Tomtom Home Program and click on “Manage My Device”
- In the Application menu, click on the appropriate application and then you must choose “Remove items from device”
- In the next step you will be asked to copy the removed file, here choose “Do not Copy”
- Click “Done” if the installation is completed
- Now in the last download and Install the latest version of Tomtom software.
Step4. Check for the Language Setting
Due to the wrong language set up on your Tomtom GPS Device, your device’s functionality changes. Make the required changes to the Tomtom Device by following the steps mentioned below:
- Reset the device as mentioned in the Step1.
- When your device turns back on, tap the button on the right corner of the screen to continue
- Go to the next screen to access GPS receiver’s main menu and here tap on “Change Preferences”
- Here you will find the “Change Language” icon, choose the desired language and you are all set to go.
Step5. Set Sound Preference
Check for the sound preference settings on your Tomtom GPS. If your device gives out the sound of Tomtom drum then it is perfectly working on the sound, but if it doesn’t follow the following points:
- Go to “Change Preferences” menu and check if the sound is been turned on.
- If the issue is still not been rectified then go to “Volume Preferences”, here you can adjust the volume according to your choice.
- If still none of these solutions rectifies your issues then you can uninstall your current version and reinstall the new version as described in above step.
How to contact Tomtom GPS Customer Support?
Still getting issue or problem with your Tomtom GPS, do not worry. Tomtom GPS Executives are always available to get all your queries and solve all your issues. They are just one call away; you can contact them at Tomtom GPS Customer Support Number +1-800-596-2947 (Toll-Free). They are available around the clock including holidays. They are extremely experienced individuals who understand the software and know how to fix it. You can contact them without thinking too much, they can help you to get the best solution for your problems.